Dear Principals and Directors of Charter Schools, Approved Private Special Education Schools, Educational Collaboratives, and Special Education in Institutional Settings:
The purpose of this website is for the principal to do the following:
- Certify that appropriate preparations have been made prior to test administration;
- Enter the quantity of answer booklets being returned (for paper-based testing);
- Certify that the school's MCAS test administration met the student participation and test security requirements described in the Principal's Administration Manual.
Note that the PCPA may not be completed by a designee.
In order to maintain a standard test administration and reporting schedule across all schools, this form must be completed according to the dates listed in the table below.
|Test Administration||Deadline to Complete the PCPA BEFORE Testing||Deadline to Complete the PCPA AFTER Testing|
|March 2018 MCAS ELA and Mathematics Retests||12:00 p.m., February 26||3:00 p.m., March 8|
|Spring 2018 MCAS Grades 3-8 English Language Arts ||12:00 p.m., March 29||3:00 p.m., May 7|
|Spring 2018 MCAS Grades 3–8 Mathematics and Gr. 5 and 8 STE||12:00 p.m., March 29||3:00 p.m., May 29|
|MCAS Alternate Assessment||12:00 p.m., March 22||3:00 p.m., March 28|
|March–April 2018 Grade 10 MCAS|
English Language Arts
|12:00 p.m., March 23||3:00 p.m., April 11|
|May 2018 Grade 10 MCAS Mathematics||12:00 p.m., May 21||3:00 p.m., May 31|
|June 2018 High School MCAS Science and Tech/Eng||12:00 p.m., June 4||3:00 p.m., June 13|
- The principal must complete the PCPA and certify the information submitted on this form.
- To begin, select your administration from the dropdown menu.
- Note: For Grades 3–8 English Language Arts, select "Spring 2018 MCAS Grades 3–8" from the drop-down menu. For Grades 3–8 Mathematics and Gr. 5 and 8 STE, select "Spring 2018 MCAS Grades 3–8 Mathematics and Gr. 5 and 8 STE"
Please contact the MCAS Service Center at 800-737-5103 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems accessing this website. For more information about MCAS, please visit the Department's website at www.doe.mass.edu/mcas.