Dear Principals and Directors of Charter Schools, Approved Private Special Education Schools, Educational Collaboratives, Special Education in Institutional Settings, and Alternative Adult/External Diploma Programs:
The purpose of this website is for the principal to do the following.
- Certify that the quantity of materials received is accurate
- Enter the quantity of materials being returned
- Certify that your school administered the MCAS tests according to student participation and test security requirements described in the Principal's Administration Manual
Note that the PCPA may not be completed by a designee.
In order to maintain a standard test administration and reporting schedule across all schools, this form must be completed for each test administration according to the dates listed in the table below.
|Test Administration||Deadline to Complete the PCPA BEFORE Testing||Deadline to Complete the PCPA AFTER Testing|
|March 2017 MCAS ELA and Mathematics Retests||12:00 p.m., February 27||3:00 p.m., March 9|
|Spring 2017 MCAS Grades 3-8 English Language Arts and Mathematics and Grades 5 and 8 Science and Tech/Eng||12:00 p.m., March 30||3:00 p.m., May 4 for ELA |
3:00 p.m., May 30 for Math and STE
|Spring 2017 MCAS Grade 10 English Language Arts||12:00 p.m., March 17||3:00 p.m., April 4|
|MCAS Alternate Assessment||12:00 p.m., March 23||3:00 p.m., March 30|
|May 2017 MCAS Grade 10 Mathematics||12:00 p.m., May 12||3:00 p.m., May 24|
|June 2017 MCAS High School Science and Tech/Eng||12:00 p.m., June 1||3:00 p.m., June 9|
- The principal must complete the PCPA and certify the information submitted on this form.
- To begin, select your administration from the dropdown menu.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact the MCAS Service Center at 800-737-5103 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems accessing this website. For more information about MCAS, please visit the Department’s website at www.doe.mass.edu/mcas.