Dear Principals and Directors of Charter Schools, Approved Private Special Education Schools, Educational Collaboratives, Special Education in Institutional Settings, and Alternative Adult/External Diploma Programs:
The purpose of this website is for the principal to do the following.
- Certify that the quantity of materials received is accurate (section 2)
- Enter the quantity of materials being returned (sections 3 & 4)
- Certify that your school administered the MCAS Biology test according to test security requirements described in the Principal's Administration Manual (section 5)
Note that the PCPA may not be completed by a designee.
In order to maintain a standard test administration and reporting schedule across all schools, this form must be completed according to the dates listed in the table below.
|Deadline to Complete the PCPA BEFORE Testing||Deadline to Complete the PCPA AFTER Testing|
|12:00 p.m., February 1||3:00 p.m., February 9|
- The principal must complete the PCPA and certify the information submitted on this form.
- Select your district name from the District dropdown menu.
- Select your school name from the School dropdown menu.
- Enter your school's 2018 secure password.
- Click Login.
Please refer to the Principal's Administration Manual for more information.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact the MCAS Service Center at 800-737-5103 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems accessing this website. For more information about MCAS, please visit the Department’s website at www.doe.mass.edu/mcas.