Dear Principals and Directors of Charter Schools, Approved Private Special Education Schools, Educational Collaboratives, Special Education in Institutional Settings, and Alternative Adult/External Diploma Programs:
The purpose of this website is for the principal to do the following:
- Certify that the quantity of materials received is accurate (section 2)
- Enter the quantity of materials being returned (sections 3 and 4)
- Provide an explanation about any discrepancies in materials being returned (sections 3 and 4)
- Certify that your school administered the MCAS-Alt according to security requirements described in the 2017 Educator’s Manual for MCAS-Alt (section 5)
Note that the PCPA may not be completed by a designee.
In order to maintain a standard administration and reporting schedule across all schools, this form must be completed according to the dates listed in the table below.
|Deadline to Complete Section 2. Materials Received||Deadline to Complete the PCPA Sections 3 and 4|
|12:00 p.m., March 10||3:00 p.m., March 30|
- The principal must complete the PCPA and certify the information submitted on this form.
- Select your district name from the District dropdown menu.
- Select your school name from the School dropdown menu.
- Enter your school's 2017 secure password.
- Click Login.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact the MCAS Service Center at 800-737-5103 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems accessing this website. For more information about MCAS, please visit the Department’s website at www.doe.mass.edu/mcas/.